Need help? Please contact email@example.com if you need help or have any questions regarding the delivery specifications.
1. Format and material
- Document format: H153 x W103 cm.
- Any ground must be printed to bleed.
- Showing format: H150 x W100 cm.
- Text and images must be placed within showing format.
- Serigraphy or offset on wet-strength paper with a blue background, 115-125 g/m2 of narrow lane (fx Blue Screen Mural or Chantaffiche 250).
- Convert all colors to CMYK – Coated Fogra39.
All originals must be marked with the campaign name, week and design designation (A, B, C etc.). Place the marking in the space between the print area and the visible area in two positions: horizontally in the top right and vertically in the bottom right (see the outline below). Write the marking in uppercase and so that the text is around 1 cm high at full size.
2. Send layout
IMPORTANT! In order to secure correct posting, execution and quality on your campaign you must send a low-res file (all motifs) of the campaign layout. Please send it 7 working days before campaign start to firstname.lastname@example.org. File naming: Order number_Client_Campaign week_Media
More than one motive? If you have more than one motive, remember to send us a distribution request.
Do you use co-branding? If you intend to advertise together with another brand, we must be notified of this no later than 4 weeks before the start of the campaign to ensure delivery of the reserved campaign.
Delivery of print-ready material
Posters are to be delivered flat balanced and trimmed to format.
Address: Clear Channel, Betongvägen 4a, 142 50 Skogås, Sweden
Delivery note must include:
• Customer name
• Campaign week(s)
• Number of posters
• Illustration of layout
• Number of motives – if multiple motives, posters must be delivered with clear separation – each motif on each pallet – labeling period – all in one package.
Please notice that the standard posting-period is Sunday at 18.00 prior to campaign start – until Tuesday 23.59. Dismantling will be completed latest Tuesday after end of the campaign.
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the layout or design does not conflict with the Danish Marketing Act or infringe third party intangible rights, and that the material complies with the stated specifications. View our general business terms here.