All files must be uploaded to Clear Channel at the latest 15 working days before the start of the campaign.
Print ready files
- The layout must be made in the scale 1:10.
- Resolution is 1000 dpi.
- Ground colour must be bled to the edges.
- All documents must be delivered as one print proof PDF file.
- All images, Pantone and RGB colours must be converted to CMYK.
- All text must be vectorized.
- Layout (text and illustration) are not to overlap at the jointed areas of the foil modules. Is this nonetheless, potential mismatches are at your own risk.
- The file must include crop marks and 10 mm bleed.
Files must be accompanied by a setup guide as well as a mock-up of the layout.
Name your files like this:
Order number_customer name_campaign_week(s)_format(s)_design number. For instance: 72445_Pride_Vinterfestivalen_3-4_PlayAdshel_1. Design number is used if you have more than one design. Please do not use æ, ø or å in the file name.
Use this link to upload print-ready files:
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the layout or design does not conflict with the Danish Marketing Act or infringe third party intangible rights, and that the material complies with the stated specifications. See our general business terms here.