• Definition: 9:16 (portrait format).
• Screen size: 55’–98”.
• Standard playtime is 10 seconds, but this can vary. Please verify ad length in your order confirmation.
• Resolution: 1080×1920 px.
• File format: .mov. or .mp4. (Static material is delivered as .jpeg or .png, 72 dpi.)
• Codec: h.264.
• Bitrate: Max 20 000 kb/s.
• Framerate: 25 fps.
Dynamic content (data-driven content)
If you are going to take advantage of dynamic material / HTML/HTML5 material, please see here for important information about specifications, deadline, format, delivery and other information.
At least 3 days prior to campaign start, all files must be submitted to us in order to secure a problemfree delivery.
NB. For HTML solutions material must be delivered minimum 10 days before campaign start.
Co-branding? If you intend to advertise together with another brand, we must be notified of this no later than 4 weeks before the start of the campaign to ensure delivery of the reserved campaign.
File naming: Order number_Client_Campaign week_Media
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the layout or design does not conflict with the Danish Marketing Act or infringe third party intangible rights, and that the material complies with the stated specifications. See our general business terms here.