Need help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have any questions regarding the delivery specifications.
1. Format and technical specifications
Length of spot: 5 or 10 seconds – check the lenght of the spot you bought.
Format Play Adshel
• Definition: 9:16 (portrait format)
• Screen size: 50’–75”
Format Play Billboard
• Definition: 16:9 (landscape)
• Screen sizes:
RO’s Torv: W366xH205,8 cm + W244xH137,2 cm.
Ballerup Centret: W366xH205,8 cm.
Waves: W244xH137,2 cm / Outdoor LED W400xH224 cm
• Resolution: 1080×1920 px & 1920×1080 px
• File format: .mov. or .mp4. (Static material is delivered as .jpeg or .png, 72 dpi.)
• Codec: h.264.
• Bitrate: Max 20 000 kb/s.
• Framerate: 25 fps.
Dynamic content (data-driven content)
If you are going to take advantage of dynamic material / HTML/HTML5 material, please see here for important information about specifications, deadline, format, delivery and other information.
• Dynamic content and not still images for best effect.
• Easy-to-decode messages in texts as well as images.
• Use color contrasts.
• Make sure that logos are easy-to-decode.
See our digital design guidelines to use the media in the best possible way.
Delivery of files
At least 3 days prior to campaign start, all files must be submitted to us via our website in order to secure a problemfree delivery. NB. For HTML solutions files must be delivered minimum 10 days before campaign start.
Do you use co-branding? If you intend to advertise together with another brand, we must be notified of this no later than 4 weeks before the start of the campaign to ensure delivery of the reserved campaign.
File naming: Order number_Client_Campaign week_Media
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the layout or design does not conflict with the Danish Marketing Act or infringe third party intangible rights, and that the material complies with the stated specifications. View our general business terms here.