Dynamic content (data-driven content)
If you are going to take advantage of dynamic material / HTML/HTML5 material, please see here for important information about specifications, deadline, format, delivery and other information.
Need help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have any questions regarding the delivery specifications.
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the layout or design does not conflict with the Danish Marketing Act or infringe third party intangible rights, and that the material complies with the stated specifications. View our general business terms here.
Definition: 16:9 (landscape).
10 seconds – check the length of the spot you bought.
• Resolution: 1920×1080 px.
• File format: .mov. or .mp4. (Static material is delivered as .jpeg or .png, 72 dpi.)
• Codec: h.264.
• Bitrate: Max 20 000 kb/s.
• Framerate: 25 fps.
At least 5 days prior to campaign start, all files must be submitted to us in order to secure a problem free delivery.
NB. For HTML solutions, material must be delivered minimum 10 days before campaign start.
Do you use co-branding? If you intend to advertise together with another brand, we must be notified of this no later than 4 weeks before the start of the campaign to ensure delivery of the reserved campaign.
Please name your files like this: Order number_Client_Campaign week_Media.
Upload print-ready files
• Dynamic content and not still images for best effect.
• Easy-to-decode messages in texts as well as images.
• Use color contrasts.
• Make sure that logos are easy-to-decode.
• See our digital design guidelines to use the media in the best possible way.