- Use enclosed template: eps 1:10
- Minimum resolution is 500 dpi
- Ground colour must be bled to edges
- All documents mest be delivered as print proof PDF files , where all images, Pantone and RGB colours are converted to CMYK
- All text must be vectorized
- File must include cropmarks and 10 mm bleed
Templates have been attached as eps files in a 1:10 ratio. It is recommended to use these files, as the measurements are correct and contain information on doorways, alarms, lines etc.
Be aware of:
- The shaded areas are places where foil os either not set up or where you have to pay attention to rails, handles etc. See template (Template_7D_Overview_1-10) for details.
- Your logo, elements and text must be placed so that they are not cropped by doors, screens, alarms, travel scanner etc. in the tunnel
- Always turn off (disable) visibility (the eye) on the layer: Transfertunnel Wall
- Always turn on (apply) visibility (the eye) to the layer contour – This layer must be at the bottom so that the cutting line is not printed on the foil
- You must submit an overview of the solution as this is part of the production. Please use our overview (available in the attached folder)
Material must be uploaded at the latest 3 weeks in advance
Files must be accompanied by a setup guide as well as a mock-up of the layout.
File naming: Order number_Client_Campaign week_Media
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that the layout or design does not conflict with the Danish Marketing Act or infringe third party intangible rights, and that the material complies with the stated specifications. See our general business terms here.